Amenities to look for in Service Apartment
- August 6, 2022
- Service Apartments
When selecting a serviced apartment, there are numerous factors to consider. And we’ve done our fair share of apartment hunting. We’ve…Read More
Service apartments are run by professionals who are committed to maintain a high quality service and deliver the highest standards of hospitality therefore all around the world they have designed the Modern rules for serviced apartments which will ensure both customers safety and quality service. Here are the modern standard rules of service apartments:
1. Clients are not allowed to use any sticky tape, glue to hang picture or stickers on walls. Also one can use small nails in extraordinary conditions, if ensure no damage or willing to pay the damage.
2. Clients are not authorized of any repainting, wallpaper alterations, or wall painting.
3. Occupant is liable for any damage to wooden furniture or vinyl floors with nails, tacks, strips, or furniture legs.
4. Occupant must not over mop the hardwood floors with as it increases the chance of spoilage.
5. Occupant must take the responsibility of damage of aquariums, waterbeds, flower pots, open windows, etc.
6. Occupants must switch off every electrical appliance before leaving the apartment, close any open tap and check he gas burner to save any accident.
7. Tenants are advised to report running tap, and dripping or leaky faucets quickly, or else you to cover the damage charges.
8. Resident’s are accountable for all break and damage because of their neglect or carelessness. Few of the incidents like clogged toilets due to improper disposal of diapers or tampons, damage to furniture due to excessive jumping, deliberately inspecting electrical appliances and any other situation where damage was cause of negligence.
9. Tenants are also responsible for fire damage caused by carelessness or negligence, it is not covered in renters insurance.
10. Tenants are in charge for keeping the apartment interiors at a practical level of cleanliness and order.
11. Always maintain solidarity with neighbors and obey with all local ordinances, state and federal law.
12. No pets are allowed.
1. Resident must park their closely within the yellow lines. Do not park of the lines. No unlicensed, unauthorized or out-of-service cars are allowed autos and visitors if possible must use street parking.
2. Don’t dump waste in lot. Do not spill anti-freeze, motor oil, or other fluids, take care of your waste properly.
3. Car washing allowed, using a bucket. Hoses not allowed.
4. Carport parking by obligation only.
5. Not another car and motorcycles any other vehicle is allowed.
Entry and Leaving
1. You must submit your identity proof or submit your Passport details for foreign clients at the time of check-in.
2. You can pay through cash, credit or debit card, or any other mobile wallet platform.
3. Let Management know your existing cell phone and any one close to you so that management can inform in case of accident, sickness, prolonged nonappearance, or other emergency.
4. Give a minimum of 30 days written notice before your move-out date, even if your lease is expiring.
5. To avoid any problem before leaving pay all your rent and dues before scheduled time.