MOST COMMON TRAVEL PROBLEMS AND HOW TO AVOID THEM
- Passport Problems: Your passports have an expiration date, so you’d think they are solid up until that time, right? Well, not necessarily. Some destinations demand at least 3-6 months remaining on your passport to travel. If you require a visa for your trip, these are necessary, but check the rules for your destination long before the trip begins.
- Foolishly putting your medicine and valuables in a checked bag: If there is something, you unquestionably need when you step off the plane; you make sure it’s with you in your carry on. Medicines have no place in checked luggage. Neither do expensive items like cell phones or jewelry.
- Using your cell phone without a proper plan: You can’t just use on your phone in a different country a without a massive phone bill. Before you board the plane, put your phone in airplane mode to avoid undesired charges. Be sure to buy a decent plan before you leave.
- Overpacking: Pack the things that you need and know you will use, not the things you think you will use. Once you are completely packed, examine everything you have and try to decrease the load a little bit. Check out things you don’t need to pack to avoid hauling extra weight.
- Foolishly trusting the first directions you get: You should ask more than one person for directions to the similar place. If the person hesitates before answering, take their advice and look for additional help at the next street. Go with the consensus.
- Booking connecting flights with a short transition time: Give yourself a couple of hours between flights to avoid for any possible delay scenario like where the flight is delayed, long customs line, long distance between terminals. So, you won’t miss your flight
- Not making copies of necessary documents: Always have hard copies of your records like passport, IDs, travel insurance policy, credit cards with you, and a digital copy to be safe on an email account you can easily access. In case you lose your original documents, these duplicate copies will facilitate your identity verification and quicken the renewal process
While traveling lot of things can go in the wrong direction, some things are not your fault, and some problems can be occur because of your negligence. With a little effort, take a few of these simple precautions to make your trip enjoyable.
Lamar on Does service apartments worth your money? Check these factors before you get into a serviced apartments in Mumbai
Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and…